2671 County Road 325, McKinney
You have heard the saying, location, location, location! This is an excellent opportunity for a residential developer to secure 12.66 Acres in the rapid developing area near the Collin County Loop, which is currently under construction and near the National McKinney Airport. There is an occupied home on the property, but the value is in the land. The owner currently has an agricultural exemption with cattle grazing the property. The acreage offers cleared grass lands, beautiful areas with trees and a small pond. This property is located in an unincorporated area with co-op water and electric service. There are two 750 gallon septic tanks. Please ask any questions and plan a tour of the property.
- MLS® #13931244
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,501
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeFarm / Ranch
- UtilitiesCo-op Water, Other, Septic
- Exterior FeaturesWorkshop w/Electric
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Heavily Treed, Horses Permitted, Interior Lot, Irregular, Pasture, Tank/ Pond
- Listing AgentJanis Smith
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Res Plano
- Address2671 County Road 325
- AreaMCKINNEY AREA (53)
- SubdivisionCalvin Boles Survey
- Zip Code75069-1163
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesWater Line to Refrigerator, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories1
- DistrictMcKinney ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on January 19th, 2019 at 10:30pm CST.